I went to look at my old resolutions, and while they seemed doable, I didn’t do them. So there you have it. I am a lazy piece of shit. So this year, I’m going to keep it simple. We’re going to do resolutions that are as simple AF.
- only buy things you will use. or also conversely, USE THE THINGS YOU BUY.
- also, stop buying so much black. opt for white or colored stuff instead.
- stay in touch with your friends and family. This will prove to be a challenge even without going abroad.
- stop guilt-reading. read what makes you happy. If you don’t like it anymore, stop. If you want to reread an old book 50 times, do it. but don’t get lazy. This year’s GoodReads aim: 50 books.
- write more. write anything. just write.
- take at least one photo a week. be it me, people, things, dogs, cats, ice cream etc.
- if I do buy books on impulse, you better damn well read it. money doesn’t grow on trees.
- stop saying no. try out for clubs, join sports, die trying, but JUST DO IT.
- save money pls. Goal: to go to DisneyWorld with my best emal friend.
I think that’s all I have for this year. 1 & 2 seem like the same thing, but eh. They all seem doable. I’ll have to motivate myself and come back to it at the end of the year, but I hope at least I’ll have crossed out half of them.
Well, I hope you guys had a great 2015 as well. Here’s to a new year, and a new you.